Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Letter of the Day: November 19

Curatorial Records: Numbered Correspondence 317

 

November 19, 1894

 

Dr. Judson Daland

319 S. 18th St.

Philadelphia, Pa.

 

My Dear Doctor:

 

Can you give me any information concerning a centrifugal machine which is considered superior to the Litten centrifugal? Dr. Gray has just informed me that you are using a superior machine for urinary and blood analysis, and hence I write to ask you that you will be kind enough to enlighten me on this subject, especially as Surgeon General Sternberg is considering the matter of supplying certain of the larger military posts with the latest and most improved centrifugal apparatus.

 

Very sincerely yours,

 

Walter Reed

Major and Surgeon, U.S. Army,

Curator Army Medical Museum.

No comments: