Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Letter of the Day: November 5

Curatorial Records: Numbered Correspondence 1171

 

Kansas City Medical College

Kansas City, MO., Nov 5” 1895

 

Dr Geo M Sternberg

Washington D.C.

 

Dear Sir:-

 

Your communication at hand I would have been willing to acted as partner in your laboratory but since thee is no opening of any kind, I can only thank you and say I am sorry.

 

I am now trying to investigate the cause of “hog hams souring” Swift + Co one of our packers looses (sic) about $8000\00 per annum and I am quite sure it is due to bacterial origin. I have worked two weeks without making much headway and have six weeks left until I make a report. If you will kindly express me any literature on the subject I will take excellent care thereof, and return at your pleasure + my expense.  Hoping you can help me I am yours very truly

 

WT White

17 + Bellview

K.C. Mo

No comments: